I’m officially a fan of +UP rewards not being available until the following day. Not having to figure out multiple transactions makes shopping so much easier. And even with just one transaction yesterday, I managed to mess up. I had my “helper” with me and got so distracted by him asking me what every kind of candy at the register was that I forgot to hand over my coupons! Luckily, I realized it as soon as I got to the car and the awesome manager corrected things for me.
(2) Neosporin ($5.84/each with Wellness discount)
(2) Cars Bandaids ($4.04 with Wellness discount)
(2) Gerber Lil Crunchers (BOGO 50% $3/29/$1/64)
(8) Gerber Baby Food (BOGO 50% $1.79/$0.89)
(4) Arm & Hammer Free Detergenet (BOGO $6.99/$0)
(4) Orajel Toddler Toothpaste (BOGO $3.99/$0)
- (2) $2/1 Neosporin (printable)
- (2) $0.50/1 Bandaid (printable)
- $1.50 off both Neosporin & Bandaid (Rite Aid Video Values)
- $0.50 off either Neosporin or Bandaid (Rite Aid Video Values)
- (2) $1/2 Arm & Hammer detergent (4/22 Smart Source)
- (2) $1/1 Orajel (printable)
- $28.50 in +UP Rewards from last week
OOP = $17.87
Received $32 in +UP Rewards.
(2) $5 +UP for Neosporin/Bandaid
(4) $3 +UP for Gerber
(1) $10 +UP for Arm & Hammer/Orajel
Will submit for $5 Single Check Rebate on Gerber
Grand Total: $9.37!
My grand total doesn’t take into account the +UP rewards I rolled from last week. Overall I saved 89% on items that we needed and will use. Plus, I’ll donate the baby food this weekend to Stamp Out Hunger!
As always, please check out Melody’s match-ups over at Frugal Living NW. She is a wizard at sorting through the ad and coming up with great scenarios!