I mentioned over on Twitter…..
Wait, you don’t follow me on Twitter? :gasp:
Well, you really should.
I’m quite hilarious.
When I remember to tweet.
Which is basically never.
Anywho…..I mentioned on Twitter that I got $50+ in groceries at Target for just $8.75. There is an awesome coupon right now for a $10 Target gift card when you spend $50. The $50 limit is before other coupons, as long as you remember to hand over that coupon first. The coupon expires tomorrow, so you better get moving.
(3) Starbucks Coffee ($7.99/each)
- $3/2 Starbucks coupon from 12/4 SS
– $1/1 Starbucks coupon from 12/4 SS
(2) Clif-Z bars ($2.92/each)
- (2) $1/1 Clif-Z bars (no longer available)
(2) Minute Maid Juice 10-packs ($3.19/each)
- (2) $1/1 Minute Maid Juice coupons
(2) Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate packets ($1.19/each)
- $1/2 Swiss Miss coupon (Albertson’s coupon book?)
– $0.50/2 Swiss Miss Target coupon
(2) Cars Stocking Stuffers ($1.00/each)
(2) Packs of Thanksgiving plates ($0.90)
My total before coupons was $50. 25. I handed over my $10 gift card coupon first.
My total after coupons was $28.75.
Received the $10 gift card, a $5 gift card for buying 3 Starbucks, and will submit for a $5 Starbucks card here.
Grand total = $8.75
Basically I bought one package of coffee and got everything else for FREE. Love shopping trips like this.
I had several extra prints of the $10 gift card coupon so I played Coupon Santa and gave them to several other shoppers. One mom was so excited. She said “you made my day”. Which totally made my day that I could help her out!